Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
The Gift card is not a credit or charge Gift card. Estée Lauder Gift cards can be exchanged for products and services, online only at esteelauder.co.uk CLICK HERE. Gift cards may not be used in department stores, for mail order purchases or at airport locations.
The balance on the Gift card and eGift card may be used for full or part payment of the GB pounds sterling cost of Estée Lauder products and services.
To check your balance online please CLICK HERE.
No change will be given but any unused balance will remain on the Gift card and may be applied to future purchases.
Gift cards can be used towards the purchase of goods at a higher price than its face value upon payment of the difference.
The Gift card cannot be exchanged or redeemed in whole or part for cash, and has no fixed expiry date or service fees.
Promotional offers may not apply to Gift card purchases.
No VAT is charged when buying the Gift card , but purchases paid for using the Gift card are subject to VAT.
Keep the Gift card safe and treat it as cash. We will not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift cards or for any remaining balance on the Gift card.
If you have made an Online payment with a Gift card in whole or part and any item paid for using the Gift card is accepted for return the amount owing will be added to the original Gift card.
For general information about returns and exchanges please CLICK HERE
We may withdraw or cancel the Gift card and require an alternative form of payment if we suspect that the Gift card may have been stolen or fraudulently used. Further action may also be taken.
We reserve the right to amend or supplement these conditions or discontinue the Gift card at any time.
Redemption of Gift cards Online
To use your eGift card in full or as part payment for orders made at Esteelauder.co.uk, please follow the instructions below:
- Activate your eGift card by clicking the 'Collect your eGift Card' button in the email and confirming your email address.
- You will then receive a separate email with an attachment detailing the eGift card value, card number and PIN.
- When proceeding to checkout, select 'I have a Gift card'.
- Enter the 16 digit card number and PIN number found on the attachment of your activation email.
- Select the 'APPLY' button to proceed with the payment.
To use a Gift Card in full or part payment for orders made Online:
- When proceeding to checkout, select ‘I have a gift card’.
- Enter the 16 digit number on the back of the Gift Card in the box marked ‘Gift Card number’.
- Peel off the foil box on the back of the Gift Card to reveal the PIN number and enter this in the box marked ‘gift card pin’.
If the value of the items purchased Online is less than the total value of the Gift card, you can re-enter the same Gift card details on another occasion to redeem the remaining balance on your Gift card. If the value of the items purchased online is more than the total value of the Gift card, you will need to pay the balance using additional Gift cards, or a credit/debit card.
eGift cards can only be redeemed at Esteelauder.co.uk.