Founded in 1946, this technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality. Our products come with a promise to uphold the finest standards of excellence. Through extensive research and stringent product evaluation, we are pleased to bring you skincare, makeup and fragrance products that are both gentle and highly effective.
Estée Lauder Inc.
767 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10153
Estée Lauder products are sold in more than 135 countries and territories. In the U.S., they are available in better department stores and specialty stores and online at esteelauder.com.
To find an Estée Lauder Counter near you, click here for our Store Locator.
For investor relations and additional corporate information about the Estée Lauder Companies Inc., please visit us at www.ELCompanies.com.
Look Good... Feel Better
Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) was formed in the UK 21 years ago, specifically to help women combat the visible side-effects of their cancer treatment. Their aim is the greatly increase women's confidence and self-esteem at a very difficult time in their lives. The first Workshop was hosted in the CancerKin Centre at the Royal Free Hospital, London in 1994.
- In 2014 they supported over 14,500 women and teenagers through our Workshops, Masterclasses and self-help materials
- They hold our free skincare and make-up Workshops in 76 hospitals and cancer care centres across the UK - in 2014 LGFB ran more than 1,200 Workshops
- Masterclasses enable LGFB to support women in community-based groups and areas not already offering their service. In 2014 we held 150 Masterclasses, supporting 1,500 women
- 114,500 women have been supported by LGFB during the past 21 years
- Over 1,500 volunteer beauty consultants work alongside LGFB
- Teenage Workshops were launched in 2001 and we run over 50 each year
- LGFB needs more than 250,000 skincare and makeup products for gift bags and these are generously donated by the Beauty, Cosmetic and Fragrance Industry
- A major research initiative highlighted that 97% of respondents felt more confident after attending a LGFB Workshop and this remained at 96% three months later (2,000 beneficiaries contacted)
- Feel Better Week is LGFB UK's annual Fundraising Campaign, which takes place in June
- As the Beauty and Fragrance Industry's flagship charity we work closely with more than 50 member companies and supporting brands
- The LGFB service is available in 26 countries worldwide and over 1.6 million people have been supported to date