Estée model Grace Elizabeth stunned at the 75th annual Cannes Film Festival, one of the chicest events in the film industry. Attending the premiere of Top Gun Maverick, she lit up the red carpet with this elegant Bronze Goddess beauty look – here, we’ve broken down her routine so you can capture her glow.
1. Prep and Hydrate
Luminous red-carpet makeup starts with luxuriously hydrated skin.
- Purify your complexion with Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser, then apply a refreshing Micro Essence Infusion Mask and relax for 10 minutes.
- Press in any remaining essence from the mask, then add an extra layer of moisture with a few drops of Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion.
- Seal in extraordinary nourishment with Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Regenerating Youth Emulsion Moisturiser, making sure to gently massage your jawline, under-eye area and temples – this helps stimulate circulation and reduce any puffiness.
- Coat lips with our soothing Pure Color Envy Lip Repair Potion, then infuse your skin with the delicious scent of Bronze Goddess Creme de Soleil Decadent Smoothing Body Crème.
2. Perfect and Glow
Soft, sculpted and natural, Grace’s look is defined by expertly placed contour and shimmering, tonal hues.
- Prep your skin for makeup by spritzing it with a little Set + Refresh Perfecting Makeup Mist.
- Create a long-wearing, cashmere-matte base with Double Wear Stay-in-Place foundation –use a brush to stipple the formula onto your skin for a flawless finish or use your fingers for a ‘your skin but better’ look. Prefer dewy coverage? Mix your Double Wear with a drop or two of Advanced Night Repair Serum.
- Using one shade lighter than your foundation, spotlight under-eyes, forehead, nose and chin with Double Wear Radiant Concealer – this gives you a lit-from-within look. Set your base with a light dusting of Double Wear Sheer Flattery Loose Powder.
- Add warmth to the temples, forehead and hollows of the cheeks with Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer, then illuminate your cheekbones with our silky-soft Bronze Goddess Highlighting Powder Gelée (Grace wears shade Solar Crush).
- Keep your lids looking vibrant all night long by patting on a little Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eyeshadow Base – extend the formula up to your brow bone for seamless blending.
- Take Pure Color Envy Luxe Eyeshadow Quad in Desert Dunes and apply the matte beige shade all over your lids and along the lower lash line, then dust the lightest shade under your brow bone. Dip a damp eyeshadow brush into your Highlighting Powder Gelée, then gently pat it onto your inner corners and centre of the lids for a halo effect.
- Add drama with Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara, then create a lifted look by brushing your brows upwards and outwards with Brow Now Stay-in-Place Brow Gel.
- Finally, lacquer lips with Pure Color Envy Kissable Lip Shine – add definition by applying Bronze Idol to your lip line, then fill with Naked Truth for a fuller, plumper-looking pout.
Find your ideal shade and try it on instantly. Select find your shade on your mobile device.