You’ve got the inside scoop on the inspiration, you’ve gone behind-the-beauty scenes of her fashion show and you’ve even got ready with Beckham herself. Now is your second chance to experience this collection for yourself and discover why these products are sure to earn a preferred spot in your makeup kit.
We’re bringing back the looks from two of Beckham’s favourite cities: London, her original hometown, and LA, her adopted hometown, each with a new shade added to the lineup. Read on to learn how to create each city look, and soon you’ll be a globetrotter from the comfort of your own makeup mirror.
Cool, edgy, rock and roll.
- Start with Morning Aura Illuminating Creme all over, focusing on the tops of your cheekbones, the centre of your forehead, down the bridge of your nose and on the Cupid’s bow. Follow with your usual foundation.
- Tightly rim top and bottom lashlines with Eye Kajal in Black Saffron, blending the top line up and out for more intensity. Top the lids with Eye Ink in Black Myrrh, and blend with your fingertip or a flat brush for an even finish.
- Apply Eye Metal in Bitter Clove to the creases of your lids and blend out. Finish eyes with a dab of Eye Foil in Blonde Gold on the inner corner of each eye and give lashes a generous coat of mascara.
- Complete the look with Lip Gloss in Moroccan Heat.
Glossy, bronzed, youthful and fresh.
- Start with Morning Aura Illuminating Creme all over, focusing on the tops of your cheekbones, the centre of your forehead, down the bridge of your nose and on the Cupid’s bow.
Follow with your usual foundation.
- Give skin an allover glow with the new Bronzer in
Saffron Sun, applying it to the hollows of your cheeks
and around the hairline.
- Tightly line your eyes with Eye Kajal in Vanille, then follow with Eye Kajal in Black Saffron as close to the lashlines as possible.
- Blend a mix of bronze shadows across your lids, using Eye Shadows in Bitter Clove, Black Nutmeg and Blonde Cumin. Use them to create a soft almond shape around each eye, gliding the colour from the inner corner past the outer edge
of your brow.
- Dab Eye Foil in Blonde Gold on the inner corners and right in the centre of each lid for an eye-opening pop.
- Complete your bronzy glow with Lipstick in Brazilian Nude.